Who am I?
Public school teacher...in NYC. (I can already see you slowly shaking your head back and forth....hmmmm...so am I!) For over a year now I have been sharing "teacher/student," "teacher/teacher," "student/student" or just plain school madness stories with one of my daughters; and, she always followed up with, "You need to create a blog...because this stuff is just too unreal."


Well that was last school year when I taught first grade. I have taught 1st grade, 2nd grade, and as of September 2011 I will be teaching kindergarten. Hmph! Say it with me... kin...der..garten. This blog is about my adventures in teaching A,B,C.... 1,2,3s

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Clarification

Pet Peeve number 1 in previous post refers to able-bodied 7 year olds.  Those that are quite capable of tying shoes but are too mommy-dependent to even bother trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment