Who am I?
Public school teacher...in NYC. (I can already see you slowly shaking your head back and forth....hmmmm...so am I!) For over a year now I have been sharing "teacher/student," "teacher/teacher," "student/student" or just plain school madness stories with one of my daughters; and, she always followed up with, "You need to create a blog...because this stuff is just too unreal."


Well that was last school year when I taught first grade. I have taught 1st grade, 2nd grade, and as of September 2011 I will be teaching kindergarten. Hmph! Say it with me... kin...der..garten. This blog is about my adventures in teaching A,B,C.... 1,2,3s

Saturday, July 30, 2011

HartlynKids Shout Out!

Check out the HartlynKids blog.  It's  a wonderful source of information for parents, educators...hmmm.. all people!  Pay particular attention to their new and upcoming book line dedicated to teaching kids all about cultural diversity.  I WILL be ordering and using these books with my students. Much love to HartlynKids!

No comments:

Post a Comment